SquadCast App v5.3.0
Introducing new hotfixes for the SquadCast Platform
Please read on for details of resolved and outstanding issues. Let us know (contact [email protected]) if you experience any of the following, and we can help make it right.
Hotfixes & Features
This is a list of hotfixes and new features available in this version
- New Conference Updates and Quality of Life changes made.
- Bitrate of Classic Increase to 128k Bitrate
- Easier to swap between Dolby Voice and Dolby Classic
- New Conference Settings
- Stats for Nerds v1: This update introduces stats for nerds which will allow anyone to view the network stats of themselves and their guests to quickly troubleshoot any network issues.
- Return of VU Meters: We have reworked the VU Meter to be more informative for you and your guest while in a conference. Available in Classic conference types.
Active Speaker: Highlights the active speaker, available in all conference types.
PCM Audio: Available as an advanced show setting, allows capturing raw PCM audio tracks in supported browsers for the highest quality.
Equipment Test in Green Room will be coming back in a future update with better test results for you and guests. For now use Stats for Nerds to view your bandwidth and network in the Green Room.
Pilot Program Features
We are offering the following Features to test for this release.
To enable Pilot Program follow these steps
- No Features being offered at this time.
Community Updates and New Demo Video!
Check out our new demo video showcasing all the new features in Studio and Backstage!