Getting Started with SquadCast API
Learn how to use our API
Welcome to the SquadCast API Guide Space, here you will find examples of different ways you can use the SquadCast API to manage your Podcast Sessions, Shows, and more.
Welcome to the developer resources
- 💻 Postman Collection: <https://developers.squadcast.fm/>
- 🧑💻 API Reference: <https://developers.squadcast.fm/reference>
- 🧩 Built-In Integrations: <https://squadcast.fm/integrations-and-api/>
- ❓ FAQs:
SquadCast API provides the following to help you build and integrate directly into your own app.
- REST API that allows you to manage sessions and view organization information.
- Webhooks to react to events that may occur while using the SquadCast App.
Web App Integrations
Learn more about in-app Integrations we offer on https://app.squadcast.fm/account/integrations
- DropBox Integration allows you to quickly transfer your recordings from SquadCast.
- Descript Integration allows you to edit your recording in Descript from SquadCast.
- Zapier Integration create a number of different custom integrations through Zapier and SquadCast.
Updated 10 months ago