SquadCast App v5.4.0
Introducing new ways to use SquadCast with Descript!
Please read on for details of resolved and outstanding issues.
Hot-fixes & Features
This is a list of hot fixes and new features available in this version
- Descript <> SquadCast now work together! If you have a Descript account, you can go to your account and select connect to Squadcast on your Account Subscription Page!
- Don't have a Descript subscription? Sign-Up for a Free account to get both Descript and SquadCast for one subscription rather than two!
- Descript & SquadCast joint-subscription accounts are able to link their teams and invite members from Descript into SquadCast.
- SquadCast Recording Hours are matched with your Descript Subscription Transcription Hours, however, they remain independent from each other. Meaning customers are able to record on SquadCast and transcribe on Descript and have separate hours. Learn More Here
- Edit-in-Descript now comes with major bug fixes and improvements to your exporting process from SquadCast.
- Customers now export directly from a Studio Session and allow customers to quickly send their Takes into their Descript Drive.
- Customers can immediately create a Descript Session and join from Descript's App. This will allow customers to create quick recordings in SquadCast and export them to their Drive and Projects on Descript.
- Redesigned our Team Invite Flow for an improved User Experience.
- Redesigned Recent Recordings, Cloud Recordings, and SquadShots for an improved User Experience.
- Several Icons were updated to match their actions.
- Added Improvements to your Session's Information in Green Room & Studio.
- Several Minor Hot-fixes to Scheduling Sessions.
- Added GMT Equivalent Time to Timezones.
Pilot Program Features
We are offering the following Features to test for this release.
To enable Pilot Program follow these steps
- No Features being offered at this time.